Hi! This is the press kit for Spinnortality.
Found a company, spread fake news, start riots and become immortal. In this cyberpunk management sim, wealth is power and corporations are king. Can you monopolize the globe and build a corporate empire that will stand forever?
In a future dystopia where corporations are king, forge a company that will dominate the globe. Control the media, manipulate social norms, cause riots, crash stock markets, topple governments.
- Achieve immortality with cutting edge tech.
- Bribe politicians, spread fake news, rig elections.
- Research horrific products; market them so they’re irresistible.
- Sell products such as metacritic for friendships, sentient social media profiles and an ‘auto-career’ service.
- Crash stock markets, trigger riots or topple governments.
- Pursue world-shaping agendas.
- Exploit specific cultures with targeted marketing.
- Use media control to warp culture or run PR campaigns.
“It’s a delicious premise and executed well […] It’s a remarkably deep simulation, with more layers of strategy emerging as your company grows.”
– Andy Kelly, PC Gamer
“Turns out it’s pretty cool being the evil CEO of a worldwide conglomerate. […] It’s a harrowing tale of the reach corporations could (or do) have in reality.”
– Marcello Perricone, Strategy Gamer
“It’s a highly addictive game with stylish visuals, a well designed UI and deep strategic gameplay […] Highly recommended.”
– Calum Fraser, Alpha Beta Gamer
Click to enlarge.
Masques and Murder!, a feminist Renaissance revenge dating sim.
The Gods are Hungry, a prehistoric tribe-management game about belief and faith.